TIFF Viewer Version number:
- NEW! Add Signatures or Initials to documents
- NEW! Automatically open fillable forms with Form Filler
- View, print, annotate and edit TIFF, JPEG and a variety of image types.
- TIFF Viewer Transferable licenses
- Place Comment annotations to anywhere in the document!
- Print TIFF documents silently with Tiff Viewer from command line!
- Scan, batch scan in documents and letters for easy distribution and storage.
- OCR faxes, sales receipts, mail or any kind of scanned documents.
- OCR, Search, Redact, Highlight text in the TIFF documents.
- Multi-page operation for rotate, delete, flip, document cleanup and more.
- Save or retrieve TIFF document files from SharePoint® server
- Send the TIFF document as Email attachment.
- Save TIFF to PDF.
- Redact and Whiteout documents
- Stamps, Time Stamps, Personalized Stamps, and more...
- Document Cleanup
- Auto Rotate documents to portrait or landscape
- Thumbnail View of multipage TIFF documents.
- Manage, delete or replace pages within a multipage TIFF file.
- Easy method for creating and posting documents on the Web.
- MODI replacement for Windows 10/8/7 or Windows 2016/2012/2008 R2 servers
- Undo for 16 step operations
- MSI installer is available for IT managers for large scale deployment.
- Thumbnail view to the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Drag and Drop feature between Tiff Viewer windows
- Drag and Drop feature between the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Context Menu for the Thumbnail View
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (64bit)
TIFF Viewer & Browser Plug-In
The TIFF Viewer & Plug-in allows users to view, print, scan, batch scan, upload to SharePoint, save to PDF, email, OCR, annotate and edit any TIFF image on the Web or to open and view TIFF files on your computer. The Black Ice TIFF Viewer includes both a browser plug-in and a standalone TIFF/Image Viewer.
View, Print, OCR, Annotate, Email and more all from one window
Supports Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows based Tablets, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
The evaluation copy is fully functional for 15 days. Once the demo period is over you may purchase Tiff Viewer & Browser Plug-in or switch to the limited free edition. Order multiple copies or a site license at a discount, visit the Black Ice Online Store for details.
Open eFax and Image PDF documents in Tiff Viewer
Black Ice Tiff Viewer comes with advanced PDF reading capabilities, allowing users to open eFax and Image PDF documents. The TIFF Viewer is a seamless solution to open Image PDF documents from eFax or from other online fax providers, and directly view, annotate, print or email the faxes!
NEW! Update Tiff Viewer more easily while preserving the user settings
A new Update feature, allows Administrators to seamlessly upgrade the TIFF Viewer to the latest version on every computer, while preserving the user settings such as: View Modes, File Associations, Annotation and Stamp configurations ...etc.
Why use the Black Ice TIFF Viewer?
Tiff Viewer supports the following platforms:
For Windows Server please see Tiff Viewer Server
Looking to develop an Image Viewer or add Imaging capabilities to a web site? Click here for details on our imaging toolkits.
Tiff Viewer Key Features
Tiff Viewer is licensed per PC. One license is good for a single PC (with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP operating system) with multiple users. For multiple installations on different PCs, will need one license for each PC, regardless of the number of Users accessing Tiff Viewer on the PCs.
TIFF Viewer is available with new Transferable licenses! For more information, please visit the TIFF Viewer licensing page, or contact email@example.com
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
For Terminal Server environments, please see the Tiff Viewer Server pricing.
Tiff Viewer Pricing
Tiff Viewer Version Upgrade Pricing
Using an outdated version of Tiff Viewer? Upgrade today and receive the pricing below! Upgrade discounts are based on your original purchase date.
Tiff Viewer Add-on Pricing
Add more users to your current license. Additional discounts given at checkout!
*Yearly Maintenance Subscription
The Subscription / Maintenance price is a mandatory subscription for the 1st year. The Subscription / Maintenance is a renewable(annual) subscription which entitles you to all upgrades FREE throughout the year, transferable licenses, as well as priority email technical support. At the end of the year you only need to pay the maintenance price again to continue the subscription, and you will never need to pay for an upgrade!
***Please see End User License Agreement for legal definition of the licensing terms
Black Ice Software, LLC
Prices subject to change without notice
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Tiff Viewer with a serial number
- NEW! Upgrade the TIFF Viewer while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Install the Tiff Viewer for evaluation
- Configure installation target directory
- Install Tiff Viewer with a transformation file
- Configure the registration of the Tiff Viewer with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to the license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Enables or Disables the Browser Plug-in for all users
- Pre-configure the Tiff Viewer with configuration INI file during installation
- File association
- Tiff, Dialogic, GammaLink, Bicom/NMS (TIFF and TIF)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- ASCII (TXT)
- Viewer settings
- First Start
- Auto Rotate
- General settings
- File extension dialog.
- Display mode.
- Controls the getting started dialog.
- Enable the Thumbnail View for multi-page documents.
- Enable Save View Setting feature.
- Enable Auto Save feature.
- Enable Show Annotation Color Lost feature.
- Enable File Navigation feature.
- Enable Thumbnail Browser feature.
- Specifies the dithering method of monochrome (black and white) documents.
- Enable Send documents in Email feature.
- Enable Upload documents to SharePoint feature.
- Enable OCR (Optical Character Recognition feature.
- Configures the Enable loading annotation file automatically option in the Tiff Viewer General options.
- Enable or disable saving.
- Enable or disable memory file.
- Enable or disable "Burn annotation into the image when saving the document" option.
- Redirect saving.
- Save directory.
- Tools ribbon tab.
- Document cleanup.
- Annotation settings
- Shows or hides all annotations
- Selects the stamp type for the Default Stamp button on the Home ribbon.
- Selects the stamp type for the Rubber Stamp button on the Annotation ribbon.
- Shows or hides the date on the Timestamp.
- Sets the date format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time on the Timestamp.
- Sets the time format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the minutes on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the seconds on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time zone on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the text of the Timestamp.
- Specifies the position of text on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the alignment of the timestamp text relative to the date and time on the Timestamp.
- OCR configuration:
- The absolute path of the application to open OCR documents.
- The language of the OCR.
- The absolute path of the directory to save the OCR files.
- Printing configuration:
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Vertically option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Horizontally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Scale to Fit Page Proportionally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Use Image DPI option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Stretch to Fit Page option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Print annotations option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Browser plug-in viewer settings:
- This option configures the default View Mode of the Browser Plug-In.
- Browser Plug-in printer settings:
- Enables or Disables the Stretched to Fit Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Enables or Disables the Center on Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Configures the Default Printing Mode in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Scanning configuration:
- When this option is 1, the Tiff Viewer will always remember and use the previously used batch scan directory.
- Specifies the default scan directory where the batch scanned documents will be saved.
- Twain data source manager selection allows users to select which data source manager version must be used for scanning.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for TIFF Viewer designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the TIFF Viewer MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the TIFF Viewer. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
The following features of the Tiff Viewer can be pre-configured:
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Hyper-V is supported.
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.