TIFF Viewer Pro Version number:
- OCR faxes, sales receipts, mail or any kind of scanned documents.
- OCR, Search, Redact, Highlight text in the TIFF documents.
- Send OCR text to default web browser
- Send OCR text to Microsoft Word
- Preserve layout and text information of OCRed documents
- Open Image and Vector/editable PDF documents
- Fill PDF Forms
- TIFF Viewer is able to display legacy MODI annotations
(Microsoft Office Document Imaging replacement)
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Browser Extension
- TIFF Viewer is able to display WANG annotations
- German, French and Spanish language versions are available
- Continuous scrolling and multi-page view is added
- Add Signatures or Initials to documents
- Automatically open fillable forms with Form Filler
- View, print, annotate and edit TIFF, JPEG and a variety of image types.
- TIFF Viewer Transferable licenses
- Place Comment annotations to anywhere in the document!
- Print TIFF documents silently with Tiff Viewer from command line!
- Scan, batch scan in documents and letters for easy distribution and storage.
- Multi-page operation for rotate, delete, flip, document cleanup and more.
- Save or retrieve documents from SharePoint® server
- Send documents as Email attachments.
- Save TIFF to PDF.
- Redact and Whiteout documents
- Stamps, Time Stamps, Personalized Stamps, and more...
- Document Cleanup
- Auto Rotate documents to portrait or landscape
- Manage, delete or replace pages within a multipage TIFF file
- Undo for 16 step operations
- MSI installer is available for IT managers for large scale deployment
- Thumbnail view to the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Drag and Drop feature between the Tiff Viewer & Browser Plugin
- Context Menu for the Thumbnail View
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (64bit)
TIFF Viewer Pro
The TIFF Viewer Pro allows users to view, print, OCR, annotate, search (and redact highlighted search matches) documents, scan, batch scan, email, and edit TIFF images, Faxes, medical Faxes through the standalone user interface. The Tiff Viewer can display Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI) annotations, OCR data, and WANG annotations.
The pro edition of the TIFF Viewer also allows users to view, print, fill, OCR, and search vector/editable PDF files.
The TIFF Viewer Pro is ideal for viewing, editing, and printing TIFF, Vector PDF, Image PDF, and various additional image types. The TIFF Viewer Pro is commonly used for processing medical data, medical faxes, eFax, browsing the USPTO website and viewing patent documents, and much more.
The evaluation copy is fully functional for 15 days. Once the demo period is over you may purchase Tiff Viewer Standard or Pro edition or switch to the limited free edition. Order multiple copies or a site license at a discount, visit the Black Ice Online Store for details.
Open eFax and PDF documents in Tiff Viewer
The Black Ice TIFF Viewer Pro comes with advanced PDF reading capabilities, allowing users to open eFax and Image or Vector/editable PDF documents. The TIFF Viewer is a seamless solution to open Image PDF documents from eFax or other online fax providers, and directly view, annotate, print, or email the faxes!
Update Tiff Viewer more easily while preserving the user settings
The update feature of the TIFF Viewer Pro allows Administrators to seamlessly upgrade to the latest version on every computer while preserving the user settings such as: View Modes, File Associations, Annotation and Stamp configurations ...etc.
Why use the Black Ice TIFF Viewer?
Tiff Viewer is supported on the following platforms:
For Windows Server version, please see Tiff Viewer Pro Server.
Looking to develop an Image Viewer or add Imaging capabilities to a web site? Click here for details on our imaging toolkits.
Tiff Viewer Pro Key Features
TIFF Viewer Pro is an annual subscription. A single license is valid for a single PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista operating systems for one year. For multiple users on the same PC, no additional licenses are required. For installations on different PCs, you will need enough licenses to cover the total number of PCs.*
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
TIFF Viewer Pro Server is also an annual subscription licensed per Server on Windows Terminal Server and Citrix environments. Please see the TIFF Viewer Pro Server pricing.
*Subscription fee includes a support subscription.
TIFF Viewer Pro Pricing
*Please see End User License Agreement for legal definition of the licensing terms
Black Ice Software, LLC
Prices subject to change without notice
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Tiff Viewer with a serial number
- Upgrade the TIFF Viewer while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Install the Tiff Viewer for evaluation
- Configure installation target directory
- Install Tiff Viewer with a transformation file
- Configure the registration of the Tiff Viewer with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to the license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Enables or Disables the Browser Plug-in for all users
- Install the TIFF Viewer Browser Extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Pre-configure the Tiff Viewer with configuration INI file during installation
- File association
- Tiff, Dialogic, GammaLink, Bicom/NMS (TIFF and TIF)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- ASCII (TXT)
- Viewer settings
- First Start
- Auto Rotate
- General settings
- File extension dialog.
- Display mode.
- Controls the getting started dialog.
- Enable the Thumbnail View for multi-page documents.
- Enable Save View Setting feature.
- Enable Auto Save feature.
- Enable Show Annotation Color Lost feature.
- Enable File Navigation feature.
- Enable Thumbnail Browser feature.
- Specifies the dithering method of monochrome (black and white) documents.
- Enable Send documents in Email feature.
- Enable Upload documents to SharePoint feature.
- Enable OCR (Optical Character Recognition feature.
- Configures the Enable loading annotation file automatically option in the Tiff Viewer General options.
- Enable or disable saving.
- Enable or disable memory file.
- Enable or disable "Burn annotation into the image when saving the document" option.
- Redirect saving.
- Save directory.
- Tools ribbon tab.
- Document cleanup.
- Annotation settings
- Shows or hides all annotations
- Selects the stamp type for the Default Stamp button on the Home ribbon.
- Selects the stamp type for the Rubber Stamp button on the Annotation ribbon.
- Shows or hides the date on the Timestamp.
- Sets the date format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time on the Timestamp.
- Sets the time format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the minutes on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the seconds on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time zone on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the text of the Timestamp.
- Specifies the position of text on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the alignment of the timestamp text relative to the date and time on the Timestamp.
- OCR configuration:
- The absolute path of the application to open OCR documents.
- The language of the OCR.
- The absolute path of the directory to save the OCR files.
- Printing configuration:
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Vertically option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Horizontally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Scale to Fit Page Proportionally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Use Image DPI option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Stretch to Fit Page option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Print annotations option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Browser plug-in viewer settings:
- This option configures the default View Mode of the Browser Plug-In.
- Browser Plug-in printer settings:
- Enables or Disables the Stretched to Fit Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Enables or Disables the Center on Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Configures the Default Printing Mode in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Scanning configuration:
- When this option is 1, the Tiff Viewer will always remember and use the previously used batch scan directory.
- Specifies the default scan directory where the batch scanned documents will be saved.
- Twain data source manager selection allows users to select which data source manager version must be used for scanning.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for TIFF Viewer Pro is designed for large-scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the TIFF Viewer Pro MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the TIFF Viewer Pro. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
The following features of the Tiff Viewer can be pre-configured:
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
Hyper-V is supported.
For MSI Installer availability, contact email@example.com.