IceViewer HTML5 Document Viewer Version number:
- Can be accessed and used from desktop computers, tablets, or smartphones, all you need is a supported internet browser.
- Supports TIFF documents, which is the most commonly used file format for Medical records, Faxes, Social Security, Disability records and Legal documents.
- Upload, open, view, annotate and save PDF documents.
- Has built-in document management system capabilities, allowing users to edit, upload, or open documents uploaded by other colleagues.
- Is HIPAA compliant for medical documents, meaning the IceViewer has the capability to store every document in a secure database on a server, and transmit the document to the user without having to store anything on the local PC’s hard-drive.
- User Interface: Which icons and features appear/available for the Users
- Shared Folders: Add/Edit/Delete Shared Folders where documents can be stored
- Users: Add/Edit/Delete Users who can access the IceViewer website
- Email Sending: Email Sending preferences for sending documents via email
- Database: Database connection preferences, where the IceViewer documents are stored
- Social Security number
- Credit Card number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Authentication and Login
- Document Viewing, Editing, Saving
- Downloading, Emailing and Sharing Documents
- OCR, Page Rotation, Document Cleanup
- Getting Page and Document Information, including Annotations
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Citrix* XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server), XenDesktop
- VMware VCenter
- Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
IceViewer HTML5 Document Viewer
The HTML5 Document Viewing solution can be embedded or integrated with many in-house applications including existing HR, CRM, ERM, Transportation, or Shipping applications to access your database of PDF, TIFF, or Fax documents through a browser! Access and Edit your documents from any desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone with a simple web browser.
Key benefits of using the IceViewer
Built-in Administrative panel for site owners
Annotations to easily comment and mark up documents
What are annotations? Annotations are objects that are graphically displayed on the document. Annotations add additional information to the document or emphasizes or redacts a specific part of the document.
For example: Comment annotations can be added to the document, to make a comment on a page, or on a specific paragraph on the page, while redact annotations can be used to redact sensitive information, specific text or paragraphs from a document.
The IceViewer Includes the following annotations: Text, Comment, Note, Highlight, Redact, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Line, Arrow, Stamp, Rubber Stamp, Timestamp and Signature.
Intelligent Redact to protect information
Application Programming Interface for Developers
The IceViewer comes with a sophisticated API as well. This allows developers to interact with the application without having to open a web browser on the computer.
The dozens of built-in APIs can be used for several occasions, including the following: Authentication, Document Viewing, Editing, Sharing and more.
The IceViewer HTML Viewer can be self-hosted on the following platforms
* Please call for special licensing.
Key features of the IceViewer
One license is good for one terminal server. The IceViewer can be used by unlimited users on the terminal server.
Black Ice Software offers different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
*Please see End User License Agreement for legal definition of the licensing terms
Black Ice Software, LLC