Impact Fax Broadcast Version number:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2(64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2000
- Any Class1, Class1.0, Class 2. Class 2.0 fax modem (not including "winmodems" or "softmodems"
- Dialogic and Brooktrout boards are supported by Impact Fax Broadcast Enterprise version
Impact Fax Broadcast
Impact Fax Broadcast is a specialized software application designed for reliable high-volume fax broadcasting. Based on Black Ice Software's award-winning open architecture, Impact Fax Broadcast is fully scalable from a single port/line up to 384 ports/lines; and is not tied to a specific fax hardware manufacturer and supports a variety of hardware including fax boards from Brooktrout, and Dialogic. Impact Fax Broadcast is recommended for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises that regularly use fax broadcasting for their administrative and marketing projects. Impact Fax Broadcast is a cost-effective, scalable and reliable software solution. The Impact Fax Broadcast is can be used with VoIP and PSTN phone lines.
Some of the key features of the Impact Fax Broadcast:
Reliable High-Volume Fax Broadcasting
Impact Fax Broadcast is Cost-Effective, Scalable and Reliable High-Volume Fax Broadcasting software recommended for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises that regularly use fax broadcasting for their administrative and marketing projects.
Fax Broadcast Management and Scheduling
View the status of your fax broadcasts while it runs! Start, pause, view and delete your broadcast jobs with the click of a mouse. Also, in Impact Fax Broadcast users can schedule the port and channel to be used for broadcasting at a specific time of day or night.
Fax List Management
Impact Fax Broadcast has several advanced fax list management features. Fax lists are the most critical aspect of fax broadcasting. The fax lists contain the contacts and fax numbers you intend to target with fax broadcasts. You can create as many fax lists as necessary and can add as many contacts as you want. Multiple fax lists can be created with meaningful names in order to organize your data.
Supports a Wide Variety of Fax Hardware
Impact Fax Broadcast supports a wide variety of fax hardware, from off-the-shelf fax modems to high-end intelligent fax boards. For a complete list of supported fax hardware and vendors, please refer to the Supported Fax Hardware list.
Automatic Bad Number and Duplicate Fax Number Remove
Impact Fax Broadcast can be configured to automatically remove bad fax numbers and to automatically remove any record that has a duplicate fax number in the selected Remove list. This feature is commonly used after contacts have been imported.
Advanced Fax Broadcast Configuration
Impact Fax Broadcast can be configured for email activated fax broadcasting, to specify the time delay between faxes, to specify the action upon unsuccessful broadcasts, error correction mode and more.
Intelligent long distance dialing/local area code detection
Impact Fax Broadcast can store a list of local area codes which will be used to determine if an outgoing fax should be treated as a long distance fax.
Custom Fax Headers and Cover Pages
Impact Fax Broadcast allows you to customize your fax messages to match the needs of your recipients. Personalize sender names, recipient names, images/logos, entire cover pages, customized fax headers and more -- a huge set of fields means that it is as personalized as you need it to be.
Send Color or Black & White Faxes...or Both!
Impact Fax Broadcast can send color or black & white faxes to any number of fax numbers. When sending a color fax, Impact Fax Broadcast can automatically detect the receiving end's fax capabilities and if the recipient cannot receive a color fax, Impact Fax Broadcast will automatically convert the color file into black & white to send to the recipient.
Impact Fax Broadcast supports the following platforms:
Impact Fax Broadcast comes in the following configurations:
- Using VoIP phone lines and PSTN phone lines
- Reliable High-Volume Fax Broadcasting
- Fax Broadcast Management and Scheduling
- Supports a Wide Variety of Fax Hardware
- Automatic Bad Number and Duplicate Fax Number Remove
- Fully scalable from a single port/line up to 384 ports/lines
- Intelligent long distance dialing/local area code detection
- Personalize your faxes with custom fax headers and cover pages
- E-mail activated fax broadcasting
- Real time port statistic
- Port Scheduling
- Fax Broadcast Reporting and Statistical
- Track Your Undeliverable Faxes
- Send Color or Black & White Faxes...or Both!
- Convert any printable file into a faxable format
- 33.6K (V.34) Faxing support
- Time & date activated broadcasting
- Schedule multiple fax lists in a single broadcast
- Schedule multiple fax lists for broadcast with different start times
- Phonebook, export/import data, search phonebook option
- Transmission Error reports
- Intelligent retries
- Add Annotations to any file
- Port Scheduling to automatically open and close ports at specified times
- Simple Installation
- Real time port statistic, especially useful when using more then 1 fax line
- Auto open and close ports
- Close and open ports during fax broadcast
- Billing. Log file generation with timing information for Billing
- Check for a dialtone when opening port/channel
- Open and convert any Microsoft Office or PDF file directly from the Impact Fax Broadcast application
- “Dial before every outgoing fax” feature to dial strings such as “9,” or *67 before every outgoing fax
- Automatically dial a ‘1’ before every long distance fax number
- Use a calling card for all outgoing faxes
- Vonage phone service and hardware compatible
- Test Phone Book feature
Impact Fax Broadcast Key Features
Impact Fax Broadcast is licensed by the number of Ports/Channels you would like to use with the software. There is 1 (one) User license included with each purchase of Impact Fax Broadcast, allowing for the installation of a single user on a single machine. If more than one user requires access to Impact Fax Broadcast, or if you want to install Impact Fax Broadcast on more than one machine, an additional license will be needed for each. On Terminal Servers, each TS User will need a separate license.**
Impact Fax Broadcast Pricing
Additional configurations available, please call or email for details.
Impact Fax Broadcast Upgrade Pricing
Using an outdated version of Impact Fax Broadcast? Upgrade today and receive the pricing below! Upgrade discounts are based on your original purchase date.
Impact Fax Broadcast Add-on Pricing
Add more users to your current license. Additional discounts given at checkout!
Impact Fax Broadcast is priced based on the number of fax ports/channels that will be used. For analog fax devices, each fax port/channel is equivalent to a phone line. For digital fax devices, a T1 line is equivalent to 24 fax ports/channels, and E1 line is equivalent to 30 fax ports/channels. Licenses for Impact Fax Broadcast are for a single named user account on a single computer.
*Yearly Maintenance Subscription
The yearly Maintenance Subscription covers your Impact Fax Broadcast license for a year after your purchase date, and provides unlimited FREE upgrades during the year, as well as priority email technical support for the year. Maintenance is optional, even at the time of purchase, but is highly recommended. Purchases of Impact Fax Broadcast include 30 days of maintenance, which includes technical support and any upgrades (major and minor) released during that time period. You can convert those 30 days into a renewable annual maintenance contract by checking the maintenance subscription section in the Online Store. Protect your purchase and keep your software up to date!
To purchase via our Sales Office, complete and fax our End User License Agreement to 561-757-4109.
Currently paying a fax service for your fax advertising? See how quickly Impact Fax Broadcast pays for itself!
Looking for a hardware/software bundle? Black Ice Software can supply you with hardware/software bundles as well as complete, turnkey solutions. Call or email for details.
Black Ice Software, LLC
Prices subject to change without notice
Impact Fax Broadcast Hardware Compatibility
Class 1 Modems
Any class 1 modems such as StarTech.com External V.92 56K USB Fax Modem (Conexant - CX93010), Hayes, USRobotics, Multitech, Boca Research, Zoom, ZyXel, Apache, Motorola and more.
* The USR Robotics Model 5637 is not supported.
Class 1.0 Modems (V.34)
Any class 1.0 modems, such as StarTech.com External V.92 56K USB Fax Modem (Conexant - CX93010).
Class 2 Modems
Any class 2 modems.
Class 2.0 Modems
Any class 2.0 modems such as Hayes, USRobotics, Multitech, Boca Research, Zoom, ZyXel, Apache, Motorola, and more.
* The USR Robotics Model 5637 is not supported.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the older NMS boards may not be able to fax on all channels at the same time due to DSP limitations
Note on Modems: We do not support "winmodems" or "softmodems". These are modems that are driver based and do not contain a real chipset. They are usually given away with Desktop systems and are always included in Laptops. These modems provide very sporadic performance and were not intended for business use.
* Supported by the Impact Fax Broadcast Enterprise
- Check with your Dialogic reseller to ensure that Fax resources are included on your board