TIFF Viewer & Browser Plug-In Version number:
The Tiff Viewer Web Plug-in allows users to view any TIFF image on the internet, and is compatible with MS IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome. Black Ice Software’s Free TIFF Viewer application can be downloaded using the links above. Users can purchase the complete Tiff Viewer & Plug-in for Browsers directly from Black Ice Software Order multiple copies or a site license at a discount, visit the Black Ice Online Store for details.
View, Print, Save and Email TIFF files right from your web browser
The Tiff Viewer Browser Plug-in automatically installs for Internet Explorer and activates when an image is loaded in your browser. Firefox and Google Chrome users first need to install the free IE tabs plug-in before the Tiff Viewer Browser Plug-in will work with Firefox or Google Chrome.
The TIFF Viewer and Browser Plug-In is ideal for viewing, editing and printing TIFF and a variety of additional image types. The TIFF Viewer is commonly used for editing and cleaning faxes, browsing the USPTO website, processing and printing digital photos, and much more.
Why use the TIFF Viewer Web Browser Plug-In?
- Create an archive of important articles.
- Easy method for creating and posting documents for the Internet.
- NEW! Thumbnail Browser for easy navigation between the pages.
- Make electronic copies of your documents, letters, notes, etc.
- Save or retrieve tiff document files from SharePoint® server
- Send documents in email
- MODI replacement for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 server
- Review online patents, blue prints, faxes and more.
Tiff Viewer supports the following platforms:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008/R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
- Citrix XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server), XenDesktop