The Print2Email converts any printable document to Email and Print2Email sends your documents in emails as PDF, TIFF, JPG. Compatible with MS Outlook Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, any SMTP server and more...
Never before was it easier to send documents online! Send your documents to your business partners with one click by printing them through the Print2Email printer driver from Black Ice Software, LLC
Print2Email can also be used as a
standalone document converter.
How Print2Email works:
Open the document that you want to send. Print to the Print2Email printer driver as you would to any other printer. By default your Outlook or Exchange Address book will be launched and you can select the recipient. Once the recipient has been selected, the e-mail form will open and the document will be automatically converted to the selected file type and added as an attachment. Click on Send and the email is on the way.
Print2Email utilizes Black Ice Software's latest printer driver technology, which now uses User Mode drivers for increased reliability and security. We've also added direct SMTP support, which allows Print2Email to send via your SMTP server without the need for an email client to be installed on the PC.
Print2Email is fully configurable with many options. It can be set to send every document to the same e-mail address or a new recipient can be chosen each time. The file format can be specified from PDF, JPEG, TIFF monochrome, 8 bit or 24 bit color etc., and you can also set the image resolution.
New fully customizable MSI installers are available designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audit Logging to let Administrators to monitor the outgoing emails sent by Print2Email, and new POS (Point of Sale) features to let users predefine the Email Subject and Email body, but prompt the user to enter the recipients email each time. The new features are especially useful for Point of Sale solutions, where the user has to send out emails with the same subject and body but for different recipients (for example template emails, price offers etc.).
Why use Print2Email?
- Easily distribute copies of documents, receipts and letters to many recipients, regardless of physical location
- Create an archive of important articles
- Easy method for creating and posting documents for the Internet
- An inexpensive alternative to faxing documents, faster and better quality than a fax
Some Business Applications:
- Banking, email banking forms
- Accounting, email unmodifiable invoices
- Architects, email house plan drawings
- Real-estate, send listing and photos as a single document
- Lawyers and Legal professionals, email unmodifiable contracts and legal correspondence
- Graphic Artists, email high quality artwork for review
- Travel Agents, send color travel plans to customers
- No more problems with finding saved files. Plus, no more emails sent with missing or forgotten attachments
- Built in security! The document you send cannot be changed by the receiver or any third party. What you send is what they get!
- Virus free email attachments! Even if the original document contained viruses, the generated image file will be virus free
Easy To Use! Print2Email has a simple easy to use User Interface. Simply open your document and print the document to the Print2Email printer driver the same way you print to “regular" printers. Next, select the recipient(s) you want to send the document to and you are ready to go.
Content base email sending:
Print2Email includes Content Base Email Sending feature to extract specific information from the printed documents, (for example email subject) and Print2Email will send the email based on the extracted information.
The following parameters of the email sending can be specified with Content Base Email Sending Feature; Recipient(s), Carbon Copy (CC), Blink Carbon Copy (BCC), Email Subject, Email Body, Password protection for the attached PDF document to open or edit the PDF.
Opening the image attachments:
Recipients can open, save and store the attached document images just like any other attachment. If you do not have an image viewer you can download the Free TIFF Viewer and Internet Browser plug-in.
The TIFF Viewer and Internet Browser Plug-in allows you to open TIFF and JPEG files created from any application - including Print2Email. A full blown version of the TIFF Viewer is also available online through our electronic distributor.
Print2Email supports the following platforms:
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 & 64 bit
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Supported MAPI clients:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2013/2010/2007/2003
- Outlook Express
- Windows Mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird (without the Address book)
- Supported SMTP Servers (with SSL):
A few of the possible file conversions include: