The FileFlow is a versatile application designed to the needs of both individuals and businesses to streamline email-sending processes.
The FileFlow automatically generates emails with attachments, by actively monitoring one or more predefined folders. The FileFlow adds the incoming document to the generated email as an attachment and sends the email silently in the background using preconfigured email settings.
- Streamlined document distribution leading to efficient workflows
- Automatically email invoices, receipts, orders, reports, etc.
- Schedule repetitive emails depending on your needs
- Archive documents sent in email
- System administrators can easily review the file movement history through a detailed log file
How does the FileFlow work?
The FileFlow is a service-based 24/7 email-sending application, that runs in the background, actively monitors predefined folders, and silently sends incoming documents as attachments in email with preconfigured email settings. The FileFlow provides an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface for configuring email sending and folder monitoring.
Set it up once and forget it! When set to compact mode, the FileFlow becomes a small icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. Additionally, you can set it to start automatically when you turn on your computer.
Benefits of the FileFlow:
The FileFlow supports all major email providers, including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook Live, AOL, iCloud, SMTP and Exchange Servers, and Outlook or other MAPI-compatible email clients. It can be preconfigured to send emails to multiple email addresses, with a preset email subject and email body. Once everything is set up, the FileFlow is ready to send out emails.
Additionally, you can set up multiple email accounts with different configurations to meet all email-sending needs.
The FileFlow actively monitors the configured local or network folders for documents up to 24 hours a day. Need a break? You can set up a time schedule for folder monitoring. Simply select the desired days of the week and specify a time interval for starting and stopping the FileFlow Service. The FileFlow can also be configured to send only specific file formats, or filter files by name or size.
Simply save, drag-and-drop, or paste documents into the monitored folder and the FileFlow does the rest of the work!
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 11 64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
For Windows Servers please click here.
- Send documents silently in email
- Monitor multiple local or network folders simultaneously
- Set up multiple email accounts for email sending
- Send Emails with MS Outlook 365, MS Office 2019, 2017, 2013, 2010, Gmail, Google Workspace, MS Live, Yahoo, Mozilla Thunderbird and more...
- Send Emails with SMTP mail servers (compatible with Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Google Workspace, etc..)
- OAuth 2.0 industry-standard secure authorization for using Office 365 and Gmail email provider
- Schedule Email sending / File Monitoring
- File format, file name, and file size filtering
- Archive sent documents
- Compact Mode (the FileFlow can run silently in the background)
- Detailed event, and email sending log
Key features of the FileFlow
The FileFlow is an annual subscription. A single license is valid for a single PC on Windows 11/10/8/7 operating systems for one year. For multiple users on the same PC, no additional licenses are required. For installations on different PCs, you will need enough licenses to cover the total number of PCs.*
Black Ice Software offers different licensing models for corporate users and end users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
The FileFlow Server is also an annual subscription licensed per Server on Windows Terminal Server and Citrix environments. Please see the FileFlow Server pricing.
|Subscription Price (Renewed Annually)
* Prices subject to change without notice
** Subscription fee includes a support subscription.
*** Please see the End User License Agreement for the legal definition of the licensing terms
Black Ice Software, LLC
950 Peninsula Corp Circle Suite 2017
Boca Raton, FL 33487