TIFF Document Converter - Printer Driver Version number:
- NEW! Merge files using the Merge Documents window
- Transferable Printer Driver licenses are now available
- TIFF File Format Specific Features
- FAX File Format Specific Features
- Supported file formats TIFF, FAX..
- Multi-printer Installation
- Document Converter Configuration Manager
- Multi-printer installation
- Printer Manager for easy configuration
- Merge/Combine Multiple Documents into one Single File
- Sharable printer driver
- Email documents as attachment
- Upload to FTP site with SSL
- Upload to Web with HTTP and HTTPS
- Agent Printers (multiple task printers)
- Annotation, Header and Footer on printed documents
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition
- Redirect printing to additional printers
- SharePoint® support
- Watermark - add a watermark to every generated file
- API for Developers
- MSI Installer available for large scale deployment
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2003
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter, Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
TIFF/Monochrome Document Converter - Printer Driver
The Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome document converter is the complete solution for businesses and developers needing a fast and reliable TIFF conversion tool. The Monochrome printer driver gives users and developers flexible options to convert, save, email, print, archive or merge TIFF files. The Monochrome printer driver converts documents to various TIFF formats and other monochrome image file formats from any Windows application capable of printing. The Monochrome printer driver is the fastest high-volume conversion utility on the market, while still keeping an easy-to-use human interface for simple file conversion.
Windows 10, 8.1 and
Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2
Key Printer Driver Features
The Black Ice Printer Driver key features are listed below:
Supported Operating Systems
The Printer Driver API
The Black Ice printer drivers come with a powerful API called the Resource Toolkit or RTK, which includes several sample applications and utilities with full source code, written in C++, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, and more.
- Windows/Citrix Server
- OEM for Developers
- Subscription / Maintenance
- Version Upgrade
Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome Printer Drivers are licensed in several ways depending upon your needs.
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP License Pricing
If you are using the TIFF/Monochrome Printer Driver on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP you will want to look at the TIFF/Monochrome pricing. Pricing starts at $49.99 and a license is good for a single PC install. Multiple licenses packs are available when purchasing for business use.
Windows & Citrix Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 License Pricing. (Citrix XenApp)
TIFF/Monochrome Virtual Document Converter for Windows Server is licensed per server (unlimited users per server). If you own a server farm, then you will need to purchase a license for each server or virtual server. Multiple server discounts available. For more information contact a Black Ice Sales Representative. Black Ice Sales Representative.
Runtime-free OEM license for developers
If you are a developer and would like to integrate Black Ice Printer Drivers into your application for resell or commercial distribution, you would need the OEM versions of the printer driver, which includes installation samples and printer driver files designed for runtime-free licensing.Maintenance is mandatory for the first year.
Printer Driver Subscription / Maintenance
The Subscription / Maintenance price is a mandatory subscription for the 1st year. The Subscription / Maintenance is a renewable(annual) subscription which entitles you to all upgrades FREE throughout the year, transferable licenses, as well as priority email technical support. At the end of the year you only need to pay the maintenance price again to continue the subscription, and you will never need to pay for an upgrade!
TIFF/Monochrome Terminal Server Version Upgrade Pricing
TIFF/Monochrome Printer Driver Additional Server Pricing
Add more servers to your current license. We offer multiple server discounts, for more information please contact a Black Ice Sales Representative.
TIFF/Monochrome Printer Driver Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Version Upgrade Pricing
Using an outdated version of TIFF/Monochrome? Upgrade today and receive the pricing below! Upgrade discounts are based on your original purchase date.
TIFF/Monochrome Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Add-on Pricing
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Printer driver with a serial number
- Install the Printer driver for evaluation.
- Configure installation target directory.
- Configure the registration of the printer driver with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server.
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Change the printer driver display name to a user defined name
- Configure the default printer.
- Keep the user current Default Printer (default).
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for current user only.
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for every users
- Pre-configure the Send printed document in email feature.
- Pre-configure the Upload to FTP feature
- Enable or disable Printer manager
- Install Printer driver without Printer Manager.
- Install Printer driver with old Printer Manager C++ version.
- Install Printer driver with Printer Manager C# version (Default).
- Add Agent (Task printers) printers.
- Pre-configure single or multiple Agent printer for a specific task.
- Pre-configure the printer driver using the configuration ini file.
- Such as file format, output directory, and more. Every feature of the printer driver can be pre-configured.
- Use Profile file to Configuration the printer.
- Hide Printer driver Printing Preferences Tab(s) from Users.
- Hide the Upload and Email Options from Users on the Printer driver Printing Preferences.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Citrix* XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server)/XenDesktop
- VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter
- Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher (Only required for Microsoft MSI installer)
- ColorPlus Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- ColorPlus X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- PDF Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- PDF X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- TIFF/Monochrome Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for Printer Drivers designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the Printer Driver MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the printer driver. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
New InstallShield MSI installers! No .NET framework installation required!
The Black Ice Printer Drivers are also available in a form of InstallShield MSI installers. The new InstallShield MSI installer does not require .NET framework to be installed on the computers, bypassing the security vulnerabilities of the .NET framework. The new InstallShield MSI installer comes with the same functionality and features as the regular Microsoft MSI installer.
For InstallShield MSI installer availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at email@example.com.
Printer Driver MSI Installer Logging Registration Process
The Black Ice Printer Driver MSI Installer includes detailed logging of the registration process, in order to facilitate System Administrators and System Integrators to determine the success or failure of the automated Printer Driver Registration, in large scale deployments. The improved registration logging in the Printer Driver MSI Installer creates a BiPDMSIRegistrationDataLog.txt named log file automatically in the User’s temp folder.
Requirements and Supported installation methods
MSI Installers are not available for OEM Printer Drivers!
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.