Broadcast faxing Software for Brooktrout, NMS, Dialogic Version number:
Impact Fax Broadcast is a specialized software application designed for reliable high volume fax broadcasting. Based on Black Ice Software's award winning open architecture, Impact Fax Broadcast is fully scalable from a single port/line up to 384 ports/lines; and is not tied to a specific fax hardware manufacturer and supports a variety of hardware including fax boards from Brooktrout, NMS, Dialogic and GammaLink. Impact Fax Broadcast is recommended for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises, that regularly use fax broadcasting for their administrative and marketing projects. Impact Fax Broadcast is a cost-effective, scalable and reliable software solution.
Send Color or black & white faxes...or both!
Impact Fax Broadcast can send color or black & white faxes to any number of fax numbers. When sending a color fax, Impact Fax Broadcast can automatically detect the receiving end's fax capabilities and if the recipient cannot receive a color fax Impact Fax Broadcast will automatically convert the color file into black & white to send to the recipient.
Supports a wide variety of Fax Hardware
Impact Fax Broadcast supports a wide variety of fax hardware, from off of the shelf fax modems to high end intelligent fax boards. For a complete list of supported fax hardware and vendors, please refer to the Supported Fax Hardware list.
Personalize your faxes with custom fax headers and cover pages
Impact Fax Broadcast allows you to customize your fax messages to match the needs of your recipients. Personalize sender names, recipient names, images/logos, entire cover pages , customized fax headers and more -- an huge set of fields means it's as personalized as you need it to be.
Fax Broadcast management
Statistical Fax Broadcast reporting
'Do Not Fax' lists
If a recipient of one of your faxes ever asks to be excluded from your future broadcasts, simply place their fax number in your Remove list. Any future fax broadcast can be filtered against your remove list to ensure that the Impact Fax Broadcast will skip delivery to that particular fax number.
Track your undeliverable faxes
- Test Phone Book feature
- Automatic Bad Number Removal
- Duplicate fax number removal
Impact Fax Broadcast's key features include:
- Convert any printable file into a faxable format
- 33.6K (V.34) Faxing support
- Time & date activated broadcasting
- Schedule multiple fax lists in a single broadcast
- Schedule multiple fax lists for broadcast with different start times
- Customizable Fax Header for every fax
- Customized cover page for every fax
- Phonebook, export/import data, search phonebook option
- Transmission Error reports
- Intelligent retries
- Add Annotations to any file
- Port Scheduling to automatically open and close ports at specified times
- Simple Installation
- Real time port statistic, especially useful when using more then 1 fax line
- Auto open and close ports
- Close and open ports during fax broadcast
- Billing. Log file generation with timing information for Billing
- E-mail activated fax broadcasting
- Check for a dialtone when opening port/channel
- Open and convert any Microsoft Office or PDF file directly from the Impact Fax Broadcast application
- “Dial before every outgoing fax” feature to dial strings such as “9,” or *67 before every outgoing fax
- Intelligent long distance dialling/local area code detection
- Automatically dial a ‘1’ before every long distance fax number
- Use a calling card for all outgoing faxes
- Vonage phone service and hardware compatible
Impact Fax Broadcast supports the following platforms:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2000
- Any Class1, Class1.0, Class 2. Class 2.0 fax modem (not including "winmodems" or "softmodems"
- Dialogic and Brooktrout boards are supported by Impact Fax Broadcast Enterprise version