Print2Email cannot be accessed from a VB program or as an Active X object. However, if your goal is to send an email to a single specific email address, you can set this through the Print2Email settings.
1. Open the Print2Email Control Center –> Email Settings.
2. Disabled the ‘Ask me every time for an email provider‘ checkbox
3. Select the “All e-mails automatically to the same email address” radio
4. Enable the ‘Specify recipients manually’ checkbox
5. Enter the email address in the ‘To:’ field
6. Enter the subject line of the email
7. Click OK
After setting your Print2Email Email Settings based on the instructions above, any document printed to the Print2Email printer will be automatically converted, attached, and sent in an email to the specified address without any user interaction.
Technical Support Team