Save Position and Style during Text Extraction Version number:
Black Ice Printer Drivers when the Extract text to file option is selected for text extraction, it is possible to save additional formatting information in the text file. The text output is stored in the “[[X1,Y1, X2, Y2][P][B,U,I]] text” format. The format starts with double brackets and ends with double brackets. The brackets can be used to parse the file. This information is needed during form reconstruction
- X1= The left text coordinate.
- Y1= The top text coordinate.
- X2= The right text coordinate.
- Y2= The bottom text coordinate.
- P = The font size in points.
- B = The font in the text is bold.
- U = The font in the text is underlined.
- I = The font in the text is italic