INI file generation for MSI installer Version number:
The Black Ice Printer Drivers Installer can be used to generate a custom INI file for MSI installers. The Printer Drivers Installer has a built-in feature to generate custom INI files through the usual installation process of the Black Ice Printer Drivers. The generated INI files can be used for custom MSI Installations for large scale deployments, or to export/import custom configurations between systems.
To create custom INI file one needs a system to perform a manual installation of the printer driver to configure the printer with the desired features and functions. To start a standard manual installation process of the printer driver. During the installation process the Configuration Manager window will be displayed. Select the Custom Config option and click the Next button.
The Printer Driver Printing Preferences window appears with the available printer driver feature Tabs. One can manually configure desired options for every Tab.
Once every Tab is configured, click on the OK button to close the Printing Preferences and the installation continues.
On 32 bit operating systems
On 64 bit operating systems
- For Windows Desktop systems.
- BuCiniNT.ini - for the Color driver
- BuAiniNT.ini - for the ColorPlus driver
- BuEIniNT.ini - for the EMF (metafile) driver
- BuMIniNT.ini - for the TIFF (monochrome) driver
- BuPIniNT.ini - for the PDF driver
- For Windows Server systems.
- BuCIniTS.ini - for the Color Terminal Server driver
- BuAIniTS.ini - for the ColorPlus Terminal Server driver
- BuEIniTS.ini - for the EMF Terminal Server driver
- BuMIniTS.ini - for the TIFF Terminal Server driver
- BuPIniTS.ini - for the PDF Terminal Server driver
The generated INI files can be copied and used for custom MSI Installations for large scale deployments, or to export/import custom configurations between systems.
For MSI Installer availability, contact email@example.com.