TIFF File Formats Overview - Image Processing Toolkits
The Black Ice Imaging Toolkits support a wide variety of TIFF formats including both monochrome and color TIFF formats.
- Encode and decode Group 3 1D, Group 3 2D, Group 4, Uncompressed, JPEG, LZW, Pack Bits compressed TIFF files, IBM MMR and IOCA files.
- Support for CMYK encoding & decoding.
- Support for 12-bit grayscale image encoding & decoding.
- Support for 16-bit grayscale image encoding & decoding.
- Support for all of the major Fax hardware as specific TIFF file formats: Intel/Dialogic, Brooktrout, Natural Micro System Communication (NMS), Commetrex, and fax modems.