Black Ice Software’s Form Designer is a desktop application designed to create fillable reusable TIFF forms for the medical industry, fax cover pages, governmental forms, or financial forms.
The Form Designer has all the necessary controls to create interactive fillable forms for any industry or business. Black Ice Software’s Form Designer creates forms in a similar way as PDF forms but when the forms are filled and saved the forms cannot be modified or altered.
Why Form Designer?
The Form Designer has all the necessary controls to create interactive fillable forms for any industry or business. Black Ice Software’s Form Designer creates forms a similar ways as PDF forms but when the forms are filed and saved the forms cannot be modified or altered.
The Form Designer uses drag and drop fields in the design process. Using annotations is also an option, to make the documents more expressive. There are thousands of forms and templates available in PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel format that can be quickly converted into fillable Forms with the Form Designer. Created forms can be filled out with the Black Ice Form Filler.
Fill created Forms with Form Filler
Black Ice's Form Filler is a desktop application and the part of Form Designer. With Form Filler, one can easily fill and validate any form made with Form Designer. Once the forms are filled out, forms can be saved in TIFF (editable or non-editable) or PDF format.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 11 64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop
VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter
Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
- Users can make fillable TIFF forms out of already existing documents, or create new forms, from ground up
- Save forms in vector PDF, PDF/A and Compact PDF format
- The forms are created in native TIFF document format, which is the most common file format use for medical records, faxing, social security, and for legal documents
- Save forms into editable or non-editable TIFF format
- Saving TIFF files with different compression types
- Highlight, Note, Picture, Line annotations and more
- The Form Designer includes more than 14 objects like fillable Text, Multi-line Text, Static text, Date & Time, Checkbox, fillable Signature, Static Signature, Barcode, Number filed, Phone Number, Hyperlink, Email Address, customizable Tooltip, and annotation objects
- The Form Designer objects could have many properties like borders, place holder text, font selections, font colors, background colors, etc.
- The form designer controls can be dragging and dropping on pages and edited
- The form can be saved for future modifications or saved as template to be filled many times over
- Add QR, DataMatrix, PDF417 and 1D Barcodes to your form
- Easy-to-use Page Design Tools
- Control Customizing Tools
- Zooming, Fit to Window and Fit to Width options
- Easily open files with drag and drop
- Add or Remove pages
- Add custom forms as templates
- Go to page function
Key features of the Form Designer
Form Designer is an annual subscription. A single license is valid for a single PC for one year. For multiple users on the same PC, no additional licenses are required. For installations on different PCs, you will need enough licenses to cover the total number of PCs.*
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
|Form Designer Licenses||Subscription Price (Renewed Annually)|
|Form Designer Subscription (Single License)|
|Form Designer Subscription (5 Licenses)|
|Form Designer Subscription (10 Licenses)|
|Form Designer Subscription (25 Licenses)|
|Form Designer Subscription (50 Licenses)|
|Form Designer Subscription (100 Licenses)|
* Please see End User License Agreement for legal definition of the licensing terms.
** Prices subject to change without notice
Black Ice Software, LLC
950 Peninsula Corp Circle Suite 2017
Boca Raton, FL 33487