Print2RDP Client MSI installers for large scale deployment Version number:
The MSI installer for Print2RDP Client designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments.
With the Print2RDP Client MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system.
The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- NEW! Upgrade the Print2RDP Server and Client without reboot while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Automatic silent installation
- Configure installation target directory
- Configure the client remote connection type to be RDP or ICA or both
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection
- Citrix Client
- Select and add printer(s) to be mapped on the server
- Configure the default client printer to be used on the server
- Enables or Disables the printing preferences dialog
- Enables or Disables the number of copies dialog
- Enables or Disables the sends the printed document from the server as a raster image
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Citrix* XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server)/XenDesktop
*Hyper-V is supported.
.NET framework 4.0 or higher
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.