Black Ice Software - March 30, 2016
Printer Driver version 14.56 is released!
Redesigned Text Output user interface, and dozens of new features!
Black Ice Software has released the Printer Driver version 14.56 with completely redesigned Text Output user interface.
The new user interface centralizes every text extraction relevant feature on the Text Output Tab of the Printer Driver Printing Preferences, allowing users to configure the text output and access every relevant feature more quickly and easily on a single Tab!
Beside the redesigned user interface, the Printer Driver 14.56 includes dozens of new features for the Text Output, including the followings:
- Text with layout - New formatting style to keep the original physical layout, indent, alignment and spacing.
- Line break format - To specify the format of the line breaks in the generated text output.
- Output Directory Settings - To specify different location for the generated text output files.
- Automatic space detection and glyph conversion options for improved text output.
- New actions if the text output file is already exists to append, overwrite the existing file, or to rename the new file and keep the already existing text output.
Read more about the new redesigned Text Extraction and the new features.
Printer Driver version 14.56 also includes improved text extraction for Hebrew and Arabic language documents, stability improvements for printer sharing, and updated documentation.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Printer Driver include the following:
- Improved user interface for the Text Extraction feautre: Added Text Output tab to the printing preferences dialog
- Added "Text with layout" option to text output
- Added overwrite and append options to text output
- Added UTF-16, UTF-8 encoding options to text output
- Added new Automatic space detection and glyph conversion options for improved text output
- Improved text extraction for Hebrew and Arabic (numbers inside right-to-left text)
- Stability improvement for printer sharing
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (561) 757-4107 Extension 2, or email us at email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!