Black Ice Software - BiBatchConverter 5.47 is released!
You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up at BLACKICE.COM
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
|BiBatchConverter 5.47 is released!
Black Ice Software's latest release of the BiBatchConverter Version 5.46 includes significant improvements including an updated Printer Driver and Auto-Print module, which handle the automated printing of various file formats.
Recent Key Improvements in the BiBatchConverter:
Updated Printer Driver to version 17.00. At the heart of the BiBatchConverter is our Printer Driver, which handles the document conversion process.
Updated Tesseract OCR engine to version 5.1, which provides more accurate recognition of OCR data and improved processing speed. In addition, the updated Tesseract OCR engine includes countless bug fixes.
Updated Auto-Print SDK to version 16.94. The updated Auto-Print components improve the reliability and performance of the automated printing/folder monitoring.
- Convert PDF files with special characters in the filename that Adobe reader cannot process.
- Added IBM IOCA and MO:DCA conversion formats to the Auto-print SDK. The IBM IOCA and MO:DCA conversion used the Document Imaging SDK.
The IBM IOCA and MO:DCA file formats support 1-bit black and white color depth with IBM MMR compression, 8-bit grayscale with JPEG compression, and 24-bit color with JPEG compression.
The MO:DCA file format supports single and multi-page documents.
Improved the BiBatchConverter Service Manager user interface to better handle when the BiBatchConverter Service cannot start.
Improved stability in the BiBatchConverter Service when using multiple profiles in the Monitored folder.
Improved logging to help developers troubleshoot problems and improve installations.
The complete list of improvements in the latest BiBatchConverter includes the following:
Version: 5.47 (revision: 808)
- Added 256-bit AES encryption support to the PDF output file format (#14685)
- Stability improvement for using SMTP server passwords that are 16 characters or longer (#15346)
- Changes to static license validation for subscription-based licenses (#15332)
- Stability improvement for activation and license checking on certain systems (#15304)
- Updated Printer Driver to version 17.00.2851
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 6.33.304
- Updated PDF DLLs to version 126.96.36.1993
Version: 5.46 (revision: 807)
- Stability improvement printing PDF files that have # characters in their path with Foxit Reader (#15079)
- Updated Auto-print to version 16.94.514
Version: 5.45 (revision: 806)
- Stability improvement for BiBatchConverter Service when using multiple profiles in the Monitored (Input) folder (#15220)
- Minor user interface improvements for the BiBatchConverter Service Manager when the BiBatchConverter service cannot start (#15196, #15212)
- Improved OCR, Updated BiOCR.dll to version 12.98.926, Tesseract version 5.1.0 (#14990)
- Stability improvement for Uploading to Database, when the “Disable Output File” option is enabled (#15180, #15201)
- Stability improvement for printing documents from Windows Service (SESSION 0) or to a Shared Printer, and Email Sending or the Database, FTP, HTTPS, SharePoint uploader is enabled (#15181, #15182, #15183, #15184)
- The printer driver writes an error to the Event Log, if it is unable to start the Email Sender or the Database, FTP, HTTPS or SharePoint uploader utilities (#15150)
- The printer driver writes an error to the Event Log, if it is unable to write the group file or the temporary group file for any of the utilities (#15157)
- Changed “Register with different serial” button to “Register with a serial number” on license error dialogs (#15205)
- Fix for the OCR feature getting disabled if a profile file from a 32-bit system is imported to the 64-bit driver or vice versa (#15206)
- Updated Printer Driver to version 16.92.2831
- Updated BuRegister.dll to version 16.92.2831
Version: 5.40 (revision: 802)
- Removed the version checking function of BiAutoPDF.dll from the BiBatchConverter Service Manager (#15078)
- Added support for high DPI in the BiBatchConverter Desktop Application (#15092)
- Stability improvement for uninstalling the BiBatchConverter when the BiBatchConverter Service is running (#15095)
- Stability improvement for the “Start Application”, “Save As” and other printer features when printing from applications installed from MSIX packages on Windows 11. E.g.: Notepad, Paint (#15028)
- Stability improvement for manual registration (#15072)
- Stability Improvement for Content-Based Email Sending (#15073)
- Updated Email Sending Utility to version 16.40.2617
- Updated Printer Driver to version 16.91.2817
- Updated BuRegister.dll to version 16.91.2817
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 6.30.301
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information, call us at +1 (561)-757-4107 Extension 3, or email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!
For license information, please visit our Customer License Management Portal.
*Only valid for new purchases, no upgrades or add-ons. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Black Ice Software, LLC | 950 Peninsula Corp Circle Suite 2017, Boca Raton, FL 33487 USA
www.blackice.com Telephone: 1(561)-757-4107