Black Ice Software -
January 8, 2014
Printer Driver 13.81 is released!
New Message Capture Service and Print to Memory VB Samples and improved WIX Installer
The Black Ice Printer Drivers version 13.81 API - Resource Tool Kit includes new a Message Capture Service Sample to capture the printer driver messages using a service. It also includes a new Print to Memory Sample to save images into memory written in Visual Basic programming language.
Also, the Black Ice Printer Drivers version 13.81 API - Resource Tool Kit includes improved WIX Install Samples to help developers build Windows installation packages from XML source code with ease.
The latest release of Black Ice Printer Driver API - Resource Tool Kit includes several further stability improvements in the samples and updated documentation to increase the usability of the Black Ice Printer Driver API - Resource Toolkit.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Printer Driver Resource Toolkit/API 13.81 includes the following:
- Stability improvement in the BiPlugin output directory sample
- Added Message Capture Service VB Sample
- Added Print to Memory VB Sample
- Renamed Memory Image C# Sample to Print to Memory C# Sample
- Renamed Memory Image C++ Sample to Print to Memory C++ Sample
- Improved WIX install sample
- Modified GUIDs in InstallShield, VB, C# install samples
- Fixed Additional Library and Include Directories settings in BiAutoPrintOCX, BiPrintToFTPOCX project files
- Fixed prebuilt sample applications cannot run problem
- Renamed sample's exe file names
- Fixed Online Help link in the samples
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Don't forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases of your software for free with your subscription! Also included with your Subscription is Priority email technical support. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your Maintenance Subscription has expired or you did not include the Maintenance Subscription with your original purchase, simply mention this newsletter to renew or add Maintenance retroactively!