Black Ice Software - September 14, 2016
Printer Driver version 14.71 is released!
Stability improvement for multi-threaded parallel printing into searchable PDF, HTML and XML output format and more!
Black Ice Software has released version 14.71 of the Printer Driver. This version includes major stability improvements for multi-threaded parallel printing into searchable PDF, HTML and XML output format.
The latest version of the PDF Printer Drivers includes a new multi printer install option, allowing administrators to install multiple instances of printers on a system. Multiple instances of printers can convert documents simultaneously resulting in a much faster document conversion.
Version 14.71 of the Black Ice Printer Driver includes further stability improvements for saving the Computer Name, Timestamp, First Bates Number and Last Bates Number application parameters into profiles.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Printer Driver include the following:
- Stability improvement for multi-threaded printing searchable PDF, HTML and XML documents
- Added multi printer install option to PDF printer driver installer
- Added progress indicator for the installation of the Printer driver
- Stability improvement for Printer Driver installer if curtain DLL are locked
- Updated PDF Dlls to version 22.214.171.1241
- Bates number passed as application parameter includes the prefix and the padding characters
- Stability improvement for saving Profiles for Start Application, the Computer Name, Timestamp, First Bates Number and Last Bates Number parameters
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (561) 757-4107 Extension 2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!