Black Ice Software - August 30, 2016
Printer Driver version 14.70 is released!
New parameters for Start Application feature, new features for DCCM and Stability improvements for printing from Microsoft Edge!
Black Ice Software has released version 14.70 of the Printer Driver. This version includes new useful parameters for the Start Application feature, to allow users to pass the User Name, Computer Name, Timestamp, First Bates Number and Last Bates Number parameters to the started application.
The new Start Application parameters can be used by Administrators to distinguish the printed documents by User name, Computer Name, or by a Timestamp.
The latest Black Ice Printer Driver includes new features for the DCCM (Document Converter Configuration Manager) to configure the Event Logging, and to apply settings as default for All Users and save to the INI file.
For more information about the DCCM (Document Converter Configuration Manager) please refer to our website.
Version 14.70 of the Black Ice Printer Driver includes stability improvements for printing webpages with unicode (Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hindi) characters from Microsoft Edge browser. The latest release of the Black Ice Printer Driver also includes stability improvement for registering with certain Wi-Fi adapters.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Printer Driver include the following:
- Added User Name, Computer Name, Timestamp, First Bates Number and Last Bates Number parameters to the "Start Application" feature
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 5.04.178
- Stability improvement for registering with certain WiFi adapters (Error 41)
- Stability improvement for multi-user, parallel license checking (Error codes 47 and 24)
- Added new feature for DCCM to configure the Event Logging of the Printer Drivers
- Added new feature for DCCM to apply settings as default for All Users and save to the INI file
- Minor user interface improvements for DCCM
- Improved printing Chinese and other unicode documents from Edge on Windows 10 to all formats
- Updated PDF Dlls to version 184.108.40.2068
- Stability improvement for printing documents that contain zero length text records
- Improved printing Chinese and other unicode documents from Edge on Windows 10 to PDF format
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (561) 757-4107 Extension 2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!