Black Ice Software - August 19, 2015
Auto-print SDK version 14.40 is released!
Improved detection of damaged PDF documents, improved HTML webpage printing and added support for new file formats!
Black Ice Software has released the Auto-print SDK version 14.40 including improved detection of corrupted and damaged PDF documents, improved HTML webpage printing to use the latest rendering engine in Internet Explorer for the conversion and also includes support for new Word (.dotm), Excel (.xlt, .xltx, .xltm), PowerPoint (.potm, .potx), and webpage (.mhtml, .mht) file formats.
The new Auto-print SDK version 14.40 includes stability improvements for multi-threaded conversion when printing to the same printer with the same user from different Windows sessions.
Version 14.40 of Auto-print SDK includes stability improvements for converting MS Office, RTF and TXT documents. It also has improved quality when printing PowerPoint presentations to grayscale color depth.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Auto-print SDK include the following:
- Stability improvement for converting PowerPoint, Excel, Word, RTF and TXT documents
- Added .dotm, .mhtml, .mht, .xlt, .xltx, .xltm, .pot, .potm and .potx to supported document types
- Added INI file option to not use Internet Explorer compatibility mode
- Stability improvement for printing to the same printer with the same user from different Windows sessions
- Stability improvement for checking the helper files
- Improved invalid path handling
- Improved output file quality when converting PowerPoint files
- Stability improvements for resolving shifted content problems on the printed document when converting PowerPoint files
- Improved corrupted PDF input file handling
- Removed unused settings from the BiAutoPrint.ini
- Stability improvement for output (converted) directory configuration for Auto-print samples
- Updated BlackIceDEVMODE.dll and BIAPMSG.dll to version 14.40.1245
- Stablitiy improvement for Message Capture error handling
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 561-757-4107 Extension 2, or email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!