Black Ice Software -
August 12, 2014
Printer Driver 14.12 is released with new BiCommandLineConverter!
New BiCommandLineConverter for batch convert documents from command line and redesigned Auto-print C# and VB.NET Samples !
Black Ice Software has released the Printer Driver and API/Resource Toolkit version 14.12 including a New BiCommandLineConverter which is an easy-to-use and flexible document conversion tool which can batch convert documents or directories from command line!
The new BiCommandLineConverter includes key features such as merge documents, split multipage documents into separate pages, use conversion profiles and more. To read more about the BiCommandLineConverter, please visit the BiCommandLineConverter webpage.
Version 14.12 of the Black Ice Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit includes new improved and redesigned Auto-print C# and VB.NET Samples with several new capabilities such as logging, detecting of password protected Word, Excel, PDF documents, timeout configuration, and more sophisticated handling of processed documents.
Beside the new capabilities and samples, the Black Ice Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit 14.12 includes new printing components for a more reliable and better document conversion.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Printer Driver include the following:
- Added BiCommandLineConverter for Printer Driver API/RTK
- Improved and redesigned Auto-print C# and VB.NET Sample user interface
- Improved error handling in BiAutoPrint.dll
- Improved printing from Windows Services with the Auto-print Service sample
- Improved timeout handling when printing long HTML and XPS documents
- Detecting password protection in BiAutoPrint.dll for Word, Excel and PDF files
- Required to use helper exe files for BiAutoPrint.dll
- Added capability to select Input directory in Auto-print C# and VB.NET Sample
- Added capability to select Converter directory, for the successfully converted documents in Auto-print C# and VB.NET Sample
- Added capability to select Failed directory, for the documents which cannot be converter in Auto-print C# and VB.NET Sample
- Added logging in Auto-print C# and VB.NET Sample
- Stability improvement for Bates number printing when "Redirect Printing" is enabled
- Improved multithreading in PDF dll
- Improvement for printing to PDF Image format
- Improvement for debug logging in EMF drivers
- Improvement for printing XPS documents from AutoPrint
- Updated manuals
Change in Maintenance Renewal Upgrade Reminders
Black Ice Software will be discontinuing the quarterly maintenance renewal upgrade reminders. As of August 1st, customers will receive a newsletter notification each time a new version of the Printer Driver is available. This will allow our customers to up to date every time new features and fixes are available.
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Don't forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases of your software for free with your subscription! Also included with your Subscription is Priority email technical support. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your Maintenance Subscription has expired or you did not include the Maintenance Subscription with your original purchase, simply mention this newsletter to renew or add Maintenance retroactively!