Black Ice Software - August 4, 2016
Printer Driver version 14.69 is released!
Stability improvements for printing using RAW data type and major improvements in the API/Resource Toolkit!
Black Ice Software has released version 14.69 of the Printer Driver. This version includes major stability improvements, for printing large documents with multiple number of pages using RAW data type on the system.
What are the advantages of using RAW datatype?
When using RAW datatype, one can configure the printing to bypass the Print Spooler Service on the system, and print directly to the Black Ice Printer Driver. Bypassing the spooler can significantly speed up the printing.
Version 14.69 of the Black Ice Printer Driver includes further stability improvements for licensing related error messages during the uninstallation, and also includes stability improvements for the MSI installations when using the PRINTERNAME parameter with Agent Printers.
The latest release of Printer Driver API/RTK includes new Visual Studio 2015 solutions and project files for every sample application. Version 14.69 also contains stability improvements for VB.NET install samples for Windows 10 32-bit, and new API functions for editing the printer's paper list programmatically.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Printer Driver include the following:
- Stability improvement for the printer driver MSI installer when using the PRINTERNAME parameter with agent printer parameters
- Updated PDF Dlls to version 188.8.131.525
- Stability improvement for printing using RAW data type
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 5.03.173
- Fixed licensing related error messages in the uninstallers
- Improvements in the API/Resource Toolkit:
- Added functions to API for editing the printer's paper list
- Added missing FTP functions to BlackIceDEVMODE.dll
- Added Visual Studio 2015 solution and project file to samples
- Added the custom action .NET 4.0 C# feature to MSI install samples
- Stability Improvement for VB.NET install samples for Windows 10 32-bit
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (561) 757-4107 Extension 2, or email us at email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!