Black Ice Software -
March 18, 2015
Printer Driver 14.30 is released!
Multi-printers are available in Demo Printer Drivers, improved 'Merge to PDF' and 'Merge to TIFF' profiles, Debug Logging, API/Resource Toolkit and more!
Black Ice Software has released the Printer Driver 14.30 including new capabilities to install multiple numbers of printers on the same computer during the Demo period of the Black Ice Printer Driver! Multiple instances of printers that are printing documents simultaneously results in a much faster and reliable document converter solution.
The latest release of the Black Ice Printer Driver includes improvements for 'Merge to PDF' and 'Merge to TIFF' profiles to let users merge their documents smoother than ever before! The latest release of the Black Ice Printer Driver also includes improved printing and Debug Logging for RAW data type when bypassing the spooler.
Version 14.30 of the Black Ice Printer Driver includes stability improvements in the product registration and installation and minor user interface improvements.
The latest release of the Black Ice Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit includes major stability improvements for the Auto-print C#, VB.NET Samples, and also includes improvements for the Print2FTP, InstallShield install Samples.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Printer Driver include the following:
- Added multi printer install option to TIFF/Monochrome DEMO printer driver installer
- Added multi printer install option to ColorPlus DEMO printer driver installer
- Changed the "Merge to PDF" and "Merge to TIFF" profiles to use the "Exact Filename" option
- Added "Split multipage PDF documents to single page" profile to Licensed and OEM ColorPlus and PDF Printer Driver
- Added "Split multipage Tiff documents to single page" profile to Licensed and OEM ColorPlus and Monochrome Printer Driver
- Improvement for printing landscape documents using RAW data type
- Stability improvement for license checking when changing printer settings during the installation
- Added debug logging for RAW data type
- Stability improvement for printing and licensing in the OEM and MSI Printer Drivers
- Stability improvement for installing the OEM and Licensed drivers on the same system
- Stability improvement for debug logging
- Improvements for "Extract text to file" option
- Improved logging in the MSI installers
- Minor user interface improvements
- Updated manuals
- Updated Tiff Viewer to version 14.22.714
- Improved Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit:
- Added Email Sending, SharePoint and OCR Components to InstallShield Sample to Release RTK
- Separated printer driver distribution file in Release RTK
- Minor user interface improvements in the samples
- Added Print2FTP settings to SampleSettings.ini
- Added error codes to the Auto-print samples logging
- Stability improvement for registering BISEmail.ocx
- Stability improvement for installer
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET samples to handle locked files in the input folder
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample when click on Printing Preferences while spooler is not running
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample when trying to start the sample, while spooler is not running
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!