Black Ice Software -
March 17, 2015
Auto-print SDK 14.27 is released!
Improvements for Merging documents, for Logging, for Profiles and dozens of stability improvements!
Black Ice Software has released the Auto-print SDK 14.27 including major improvements in the Auto-print SDK samples for merging multiple documents into one document. To merge documents, the user simply has to select the Merge to PDF or Merge to TIFF profiles on the Auto-print samples user interface and print!
The latest release of the Auto-print SDK includes improved logging to be more specific and useful to track converted documents or troubleshoot the occurring issues. Also, the latest Auto-print SDK includes improvements for Auto-print Service C++ sample to write the important information into the Windows Event Viewer if the log file cannot be opened.
The Auto-print SDK 14.27 includes stability improvements in the Auto-print samples for the Profile selection, improvements in the OCX registration batch files and updated documentation, to enhance the usability and user's experience.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Auto-print SDK include the following:
- Stability improvement for selecting printer drivers in Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample
- Stability improvement for selecting predefined Profiles in Auto-print and Multi-Threaded Converter Samples on 64-bit OS
- Stability improvement for output file naming in the samples
- Improved logging in all samples
- Stability improvement for file name generation mode 1 (set output folder only) in the BIAPStartPrintingEx function
- Improved printing using the "Merge to PDF" and "Merge to TIFF" Printer Driver profiles
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample when trying to start the sample, while spooler is not running
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample when click on Printing Preferences while spooler is not running
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample log file to handle environment variables
- Updated Auto-print C# and VB.NET sample online manual links on the user interface
- Improved Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample when trying to start the sample, while spooler is not running
- Improved Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample when click on Printing Preferences while spooler is not running
- Improved Auto-print C# and VB.NET samples to handle locked files in the input folder
- Improved Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample to handle locked files in the input folder
- Updated manuals
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!