Black Ice Software -
March 13, 2014
Printer Driver 13.94 is released!
Default Printer Set Up during the installation and stability improvements for Saving documents
The Black Ice Printer Drivers version 13.94 includes a new feature to Set up the Black Ice Printer Driver as the Default Printer for the current user or all users on the computer during the installation.
The latest release of Black Ice Printer Driver MSI Installer also introduces the new Default Printer feature beside the new Trace logging, which logs every step of the installation and license registration process in order to facilitate System Administrators. This helps determine the success or failure of large scale deployments.
In addition, the latest release of Black Ice Printer Driver includes improved image quality when bypassing the spooler (using RAW data type), which can highly increase the conversion speed in case of very large documents. The latest release also includes stability improvements for the "Save as" feature when using the drivers with RemoteApp. Also, the latest release of Black Ice Printer Driver includes stability improvements when printing into a restricted folder and the printed document is missing.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Printer Driver 13.94 includes the following:
- Added Default Printer Set Up feature to the Printer Drivers and MSI Installer
- Added trace logging to the Printer Driver MSI Installer for Registration
- Stability improvement for the "Save as" feature when using the drivers with RemoteApp
- Stability improvement when printing documents into restricted folder and the printed document is missing
- Stability improvement when Automatically loading paper list
- Stability improvement for the Document Converter Printer Driver Installers
- Improved image quality when bypassing spooler (using RAW data type)
- Updated Manuals
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(603) 882 7711 Ext:2.
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Don't forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases of your software for free with your subscription! Also included with your Subscription is Priority email technical support. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your Maintenance Subscription has expired or you did not include the Maintenance Subscription with your original purchase, simply mention this newsletter to renew or add Maintenance retroactively!