Black Ice Software -
February 19, 2015
Auto-print SDK 14.25 is released!
New - Multi-Threaded C# Converter Samples!
New - C# Service Sample!
Automated unattended document conversion is made easier with the New Auto-print Service C# Samples! The Auto-print Service C# Sample can run under the "Administrator" account instead of under a particular user or System Account. The document conversion continues even after the current user is logged off.
The latest release of the Auto-print SDK includes a new Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample, which is capable of multi-threaded document conversion. The powerful and feature rich Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample can be used in production environments for High Volume document conversion without any modification.
The Auto-print SDK 14.25 also includes major improvements in the Auto-print Samples to support Unicode PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG filenames for conversion, and improvements for Auto-print Service samples to handle the temporary MS Office files during the conversion. As of Auto-print SDK version 14.25, the Auto-print Service samples source code is included in the Demo version of Auto-print SDK.
The Auto-print SDK 14.25 installer includes the BiAutoPrint.ini file to let users and developers fine tuning the timeout, delay and password protection settings in the Auto-print samples for the better document conversion.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Black Ice Auto-print SDK include the following:
- Added Auto-print Service C# Sample
- Added Auto-print Service Samples source code to the Demo version
- Added Multi-Threaded Converter C# Sample
- Added Unicode filename support for printing image files
- Added Unicode filename support for printing PDF files
- Improved Auto-print Service samples to not print documents if the first character of the document name is tilde (~)
- Added BiAutoPrint.ini to the installer for fine tuning Auto-print samples
- Moved PowerPoint and Visio printing code to the BiPrintOffice.exe helper to improve stability
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information call us at +1 (603) 882-7711 Extension 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!