Black Ice Software - Printer Driver 16.90 is released!
You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up at BLACKICE.COM
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Click Here.
|Printer Driver 16.90 is released!
Black Ice Software's latest release of the Printer Driver Version 16.90 includes significant new features including an option to upload documents to SharePoint through Memory, added legacy IBM IOCA and MO:DCA outputs, and additional improvements for existing features.
- Uploading documents to SharePoint through memory without the converted document ever being written on the local PC for a fully HIPAA compliant document converter. By converting documents in Memory the file will never be written to the user's PC, preventing them from being able to intercept a file during the conversion process and helping to protect PII.
- Added IBM IOCA and MO:DCA output formats to the Printer Drivers.
The IBM IOCA and MO:DCA file formats support 1 bit black and white color depth with IBM MMR compression, 8 bit grayscale with JPEG compression, and 24 bit color with JPEG compression.
The MO:DCA file format supports single and multi-page documents.
- Usability improvements include showing the “License Type.” For example customers with Subscription-based license or perpetual license will now have this information available in the about tab. The Printer Manager About tab also now shows the actual version number of the Printer Driver installed on the system.
The complete list of improvements in the latest Printer Driver includes the following:
DATE : 04-20-2022
Version : 16.90 (revision: 2814)
- Fix for license error 350 after registering manually (#15072)
- Corrected copyright year on the Printer Driver About dialogs (#15059, #15060)
- Minor user interface improvement for the Printer Driver MSI installers on higher scaling modes or high DPI screens (#15063)
- Fix for enabling Content-Based Email Sending using the INI file (#15073)
- Updated Email Sending Utility to version 16.40.2617
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 6.30.301
DATE : 03-24-2022
Version : 16.89 (revision: 2806)
- Added MO:DCA output file format (#14917)
- Stability improvements for saving HTTP Upload settings in the Printing Preferences (#15038)
- Version checking improvements in the licensing (#14541)
- Fix for inverted IOCA output images (#14917)
- Updated TIFF DLL to version 12.97.919
- Updated eLicense.dll to version 6.29.300
DATE : 03-18-2022
Version : 16.88 (revision: 2800)
- Added new feature to upload documents to SharePoint through memory (#13296)
- Stability improvement for PDF file output when using content-based file naming (#14998)
- Stability improvement for configuring the HTTP Uploader in the Printing Preferences (#14993)
- Stability improvement for the HTTP Uploader if any parameter contains invalid characters (#14996)
- Showing “License Type” and “Installed Version” in the Printer Manager About tab (#14275)
- Showing the remaining days of the Subscription and Maintenance in the Printer Manager (#14276)
- Minor text changes for the Printer Manager, if the Printer Driver is not registered (#14781)
DATE : 02-25-2022
Version : 16.87 (revision: 2782)
- Switched Printer Drivers to subscription-based licensing (#14951)
Free Upgrades and Priority Support
Do not forget to subscribe to future releases by purchasing maintenance. With an active maintenance subscription, you will receive all new releases for free! Priority email technical support is also included in your subscription. For more information, call us at +1 (561)-757-4107 Extension 3, or email@example.com.
As a special offer, if your maintenance subscription has expired or you did not include the maintenance subscription in your original purchase, simply refer to this newsletter to renew or add maintenance retroactively!
For license information, please visit our Customer License Management Portal.
*Only valid for new purchases, no upgrades or add-ons. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Black Ice Software, LLC | 950 Peninsula Corp Circle Suite 2017, Boca Raton, FL 33487 USA
www.blackice.com Telephone: 1(561)-757-4107