Impact ColorFax and Impact ColorFax Lite Technical Support
Technical support page exclusively for
Impact ColorFax and Impact ColorFax Lite.
Be sure to check our
for answers to some frequently asked questions.
Technical Support for Impact ColorFax and Impact ColorFax Lite is provided through the Black Ice
Guidelines to submit technical support questions for the retail products.
Detailed description of your environment such as:
- CPU speed and memory used
- NT 4.0/Win2000/XP, or Windows 95/98/ME. Be sure to include service pack number
- Operating System language edition, for example: Chinese
- Fax or Voice Board or Modem name. In some cases, model number. Internal or external device
- Product name such as Impact Fax Server, Voice Server etc
- The version number of the product, date of purchase, or invoice number
- Detailed description of the problem
The more details you can provide, the better.
The ModemWeasel utility to scan and detect modems on your system is available free of charge. To to download the ModemWeasel, please visit the
of the Black Ice Software web site.