About Remove list.

Impact Fax Broadcast

Moderator: Technical Support Team

About Remove list.

Postby pierreafeu » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi,

Can I assign 2 remove list to a fax list?

Example:

I have a liste name "tools customers" with 1000 numbers
I have a other one name "wood customers" with 1200 numbers
A other one name "steel customers" with 500 numbers

I have to take out 25 numbers from each lists

And 10 more from "wood customers"

In the module schedule/send broasdcast > filter, we have to choose between
Filter against master remove list or filter each fax list against assigned remove list.

In my example I will have to check both case, but I can't.

Help me to understand, I'm in Canada and we have a new law like you for non-solicited numbers.

thanks

Pierre
pierreafeu

Postby TechnicalSupportTeam » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 am

Unfortunately, only 1 remove list can be assigned per fax list. The best thing to do is add any number that needs to be removed to the Master Remove list, as no matter what fax list you are using, these numbers should not be sent. The Master Remove List will contain ALL your numbers that should not receive faxes, and all your fax lists should be assigned to the master remove list.
TechnicalSupportTeam

Re: About Remove list.

Postby jimbobin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 am

It would be handy if you could filter via two lists. The master list for people that should never ever get a fax, and a secondary list for people that have opted out of that particular broadcast.
I work for a holding company for a group of other companies, part of our role is to advertise our group either as separate companies or as a whole. As such faxes maybe sent from our main group, or any number of the child companies which people may want to opt out of i.e. people might not be interested in aircon, but very interested in furniture. By the client asking to be removed from one list, should not mean he gets removed from everything
jimbobin

Re: Not loading my complete remove list

Postby Wendy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 am

I have a no call list I update each day. I started getting calles from people I know I had placed on the no call list. When I went in to check the numbers on the remove list it only had 1246 numbers. I did another update.. and the same thing... I then did a test to see if I did only a file that contained only 1000 records and it only uploaded 824 of them?? WHY? It is VERY VERY important I get this to work correct.

Any insight as to why it is not uploading correct? I am running a single application.

Wendy
Wendy

Return to Impact Fax Broadcast