Document Imaging SDK,
Image SDK,
TIFF SDK,
Annotation SDK,
Cover Page Generator

Moderator: Technical Support Team

Print status=Internal error: 11

Postby codefreak13 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

Using the 11.02 TIFF Capture Driver for 64-bit, my documents are not printing all of the pages successfully. I am getting the following error in my .grp files:

Print status=Internal error: 11.

The soruce documents are all over 20-30 pages, and the print job completes anywhere from 1-15 of these pages each time. The job in the printer folder displays "Deleting - Spooling - Sent to printer' if the document is still spooling, or simply disappears if it has already spooled. The source document type does not matter; this occurs with notepad docs, Word docs, Adobe .pdf files, etc. The actual file size does not matter; this occurs on a 30-page 20KB Word doc just as it does to a 30-page 12MB .pdf file. The printer is being used in Server 2008 R2 Terminal Server sessions. This same printer does not have an issue on non-TS stations, or other TS OS's.

I see one post here that describes error 11 as an inability to encode the .tiff image. Can anyone expound on this to assist in our troubleshooting? Thanks in advance.
codefreak13

Re: Print status=Internal error: 11

Postby TechnicalSupportTeam » Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 am

Hello,

There could be several cause to the problem.
If one opens windows explorer during printing, explore check the file, exactly at the time when the printer driver try to access it, and it is enough to block printer driver and aborts printing. (in version 13.26.313 do have a workaround for this problem.)
You have a virus scanner and the virus scanner opens the file during printing and blocks the printer driver and aborts printing.
One manually try to opens the file already in the directory, before the printing is finished.

Regards,
Developer Support Team
TechnicalSupportTeam

Return to Imaging Toolkits