Default paper size problem

Print2RDP related topics

Default paper size problem

Postby scadieux » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:44 am

Hi, i bought Print2RDP to solve the printing problems i've been facing when i moved my Terminal Server from a windows 2003 32bit to a windows 2008 64bit OS. It became impossible to install all the printer drivers on our server since many were not available/not compatible (and we have MANY users connecting and they don't use a standardized printer model - I've bought the unlimited users license).

The application our users work with on our Terminal Server remembers the last printer use as well as paper size and orientation for the different reports. The problem i'm having right now is that since i've deployed Print2RDP the settings aren't remembered, even in the same TS session. It remembers the printer but always reverts default paper size to Avery.

Is there anyway i can fix my problem? Maybe i can edit paper sizes so i can only leave the ones we are using (letter and legal)?

Appart from this problem your program has worked great so far! I hope you can help me fix it out...
scadieux

Re: Default paper size problem

Postby TechnicalSupportTeam » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 am

Hello,

Before the RDP connection please set the paper size to Letter or Legal on the client side. After this please log in to the server and check the paper size in the attached printer.

If the problem still exists please send us the version of the Print2RDP you are using.

Thank you!

Regards,
Impact Support
TechnicalSupportTeam

Re: Default paper size problem

Postby scadieux » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 am

I've tried the proposed solution. The problem persists. The version of Print2RDP i'm using is version 5.05.
scadieux

Return to Print2RDP (Formerly ePrintAnywhere)