Print2RDP sessions not clearing

Print2RDP related topics

Print2RDP sessions not clearing

Postby larikn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 am

I had a lot of very confusing problems and I think I may have found the reason. I started by resetting the licenses to make sure the connected Print2RDP clients was set to zero. Then we logged in 3 users as we have 3 licenses. I watched the counter in the license tab as the users logged on and off a few times. After a few times the counter got out of synch with the correct amount of users logged in and started to climb. eventually the number of users really logged in was zero but the software still counted 2 connected users.

You might ask if the users logged of correctly. Yes they did as I was watching the user tab of the task manager in the server and they were logging off completely. In the end it was just the console but the software still showed that two users were logged in until I had to eventually reset the License again.

Has anyone else found this problem and had a resolution ?
larikn

Re: Print2RDP sessions not clearing

Postby TechnicalSupportTeam » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 am

This problem existed in earlier versions of Print2RDP, but has been corrected in later versions. As this may be a version or system specific issue, it is best to contact support directly at http://www.blackice.com/techsupport/Print2RDP.asp
TechnicalSupportTeam

Return to Print2RDP (Formerly ePrintAnywhere)