Perfect... almost

Print2Email with PDF related topics
Harry

Perfect... almost

Post by Harry » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 pm

I have been looking for a way to print to email and your program is perfect except for two features which would make it a home run.

A feature such as the "Wait/Collect" feature that pdfCreator offers for when I want to send multiple documents as one PDF file in an email. Alas pdfCreator does this well, but is not able to send emails without using some sort of email client, such as Outlook, which I do not want to do. I think your software is able to do this (send the email without a client).

Also missing is some way to create/define profiles so that we can pre-specify which email addresses are to be used, or what filename to give to the assembled pdf file etc.

If these features can be done, I would gladly pay triple what you are asking for Print2email currently.

Thanks.

Harry.

TechnicalSupportTeam

Re: Perfect... almost

Post by TechnicalSupportTeam » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Hello,

The Black Ice Print2Email can send an email without Email Client if you use the SMTP settings.
Unfortunately the Black Ice Print2Email does not support profiles of the SMTP and the Print2Email can not merge more printed file to one pdf to send out in one email.
Please keep track of our newsletters about this issue.

Thank you!

avaviney

Post by avaviney » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

How do you configure SMTP?

marshel

Post by marshel » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 am

F file in an email. Alas pdfCreator does this well, but is not able to send emails without using some sort of email client, such as Outlook, which I do not want to do. I think your software is able to do this (send the email without a client).

Also missing is some way to create/define profiles so that we can pre-specify which email addresses are to be used, or what filename to give to the assembled pdf file etc.

If these features can be done, I would gladly