TSSessionParameters Send and Receive

Fax C++/ActiveX related topics

Moderator: Technical Support Team

TSSessionParameters Send and Receive

Postby dvdev » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:05 pm

Why would the Receive member of TSSessionParameters be 0 if I receive a fax from a fax machine but 1 if I receive a fax from another BlackICE client.

If I send a fax using my Client why is the Send member always 0 in TSSessionParameters?

Faxspy shows in all occasions the send and receive was successful.

Am I mis-understanding what these members are? Are they telling me what the type of session was or telling me the current state of the session?

SDK Version 10.05
PS. Any way of getting the latest SDK?
dvdev

Postby TechnicalSupportTeam » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:33 pm

It's not clear to us exactly what you are doing, however we can at least answer the question about the TSSessionParameters. TSSessionParameter provides information about the current session.

What do you mean when you say "if I receive a fax", "if I send a fax". Do you mean during receiving, after the fax was received, at the beginning of receiving (training maybe) or the whole period starting with dialing/answering to finish sending/receiving.

At which part of the sample code are you trying to get the TSSessionParameters information? Please provide us with a detailed description of exactly what you are doing so we can better assist you.
TechnicalSupportTeam

Return to Fax C++ / ActiveX