Thank you for your forum question.
You can set the default printer settings for all users by following these instructions:
1. Login to the computer as administrator.
2. Go to ”Start Menu -> Printers and Faxes” (on Windows 7 and 2008 R2 “Start Menu -> Devices and Printers”)
3. Open the properties of the Black Ice Printer Driver by “Right Click -> Properties” (on Windows 7 and 2008 R2 systems it is “Printer Properties”)
4. Navigate to “Advanced” tab and press “Printing Defaults…”
5. Set the printing preferences you would like to apply for all users and press “OK”
If a user have not used the Black Ice Printer Driver these settings will be the default settings automatically. For those users who have already used the Black Ice Printer Driver, the default settings will be applied when they press “Restore Defaults”.
Technical Support Team